Thursday, December 10, 2009

encuentro!

I've been waiting to tell you about encuentro, a beautiful new wine bar and cafe in Oakland's Jack London District.


Eric, Lacey, and Linda, the dedicated Owners, asked me to create photographs for their website and menu. Such an honor!


In the spirit of a neighborhood wine bar, they've created a place for friends
to
"meet, gather, and encounter."

The
menu is "simple, flavorful, organic, and local"


and the wines are organic / sustainable from small, local, and old world vintners.


The space itself is light-filled and airy, which made my job wonderfully fun.



Thanks to the kind people at encuentro for believing that through my photography,
I could somehow communicate the beauty and sincere deliciousness of their creations.


Raise 'em high everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment