Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Oh My Goodness, I've been Nominated!

Here I sit, at the breakfast table, perusing The Poppies , ready to cast my vote... all of a sudden I spot Roadside Photographs in the running for Favourite Photographer. Could that be me? Are there two Roadside Photographs out there???

I click the link, and oh my goodness, it is me... I've been nominated!


If you're so inclined, you can vote for me
here (under the name Roadside Photographs.) I feel a bit silly asking for your vote, but I've never been nominated for anything before, and it's kind of fun!

I'm honored to see my (shop's) name among so many talented photographers -- I brought my photography to internetland just one year ago, and to find myself nominated for a Poppie already... well, it really fuels the inspiration and sense of "possibility" that gets me up and running each morning.



Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment