Thursday, March 18, 2010

What's New? Four things, at least.

1. Studio. I'm excited to type the first (of many....!) posts from my new studio. We're still settling in, and I can hardly wait to share pictures and details. I will wait, though, because I think it'll be worth it.

2. Internet. Installed this afternoon. Hooray! That's why I can say hello to you now.

3. Scandinavian Blend. Brewed a pot of Bent on Coffee's Scandinavian Blend, and mmmm it's tasty. So many blends to choose from, but when I spotted the Scandinavian, I said 'that's for me.' I'm part Norwegian. Maybe that's why.

4. 12 new photographs at Artist X-Change Gallery, San Francisco. Now available, a cheerful new selection of matted prints. My photos are very friendly, and would love to meet you in person.

What's not new, but still worth mentioning?
1. I'm happy you're here.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new studio! It's got to be so exciting for you.

    This collage is just wonderful because the hardest part of browsing your photos? Deciding which one to buy first. I've spent some time in your Etsy shop the past few days and I can. not. decide.

    soon tho, I promise :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, you made a nice day even nicer...

    ReplyDelete