Monday, February 21, 2011

A few more on Sale...

I just added two new Paris prints to the Sale Section of my Etsy shop. Every once in a while I like to try out new paper types or printing methods, and such would be the case with these two prints. These are high quality Giclee prints from a professional photolab, just 1 print of each photograph available.

I add photographs to the Sale Section pretty often, and at the moment there are 23 highly discounted prints looking for a good home. Thanks to those of you who have participated so far...!

(And, whether work-day or holiday, Happy Monday to You!)

"Museum Girl" 10-1/2" x 14" Giclee Print ($20)


"le Peacock" 10-1/2" x 14" Giclee Print ($26)



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I just had to stop by and say hi- I love your shop, and and your blog, and am a fellow so cal coast artist/designer! Your work is wonderful. I'm still getting my etsy up and running... so it's bare as square right now... what do you think of these Giclee Prints? Do you think it's a must do? Or are they too expensive and there is another way...I am never sure on quality what is best and worth it. Anyhow- happy wedesday! Do stop by and say hello if you get a moment!

    xo Jessica Rae
    {lovely ugly design}
    http://lovelyuglydesign.blogspot.com/
    http://jessicaraesommer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete