Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sneak Peek #1

As promised, here's a sneak peek from my new series, "Olive Avenue Inspirations."


This photograph has turned out to be one of my favorite, and I'm loving the evolution of this series. I've dubbed it "A collection of photographs inspired by the rubies and ruins of my hometown." Really, that town is a photographic wonderland. You just have to know where to look.

Although not all of the photos in this series were shot in my hometown, they are all somehow inspired by the aesthetic I've found in its far off corners.

"Shoe Shop" will make its debut at the SFMOMA Artist's Gallery Warehouse Event Sale beginning May 6. If you know anyone in the SF Bay Area, this Event Sale is not to be missed. Over 300 established and emerging Artist's participate, and all Art sold benefits both the Artist and the Gallery.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo! Would be so cute hanging in a walk-in closet!

    ReplyDelete