Wednesday, May 6, 2009

SFMOMA Artist's Gallery Warehouse Event Sale

Wednesday already?
This week started to get away from me, but aha! I caught it.


As I've mentioned, I'm really excited to participate in the SFMOMA Artist's Gallery Warehouse Event Sale (16th Annual!) Over 300 established and emerging Bay Area artists offer affordable, original art at 50% off the regular price.
I'm volunteering Thursday, May 7, from 5-8 p.m., so if you're in San Francisco please stop by and say "well hello there..." Just in case you can't make it, here's a peek at my new work, debuting tonight at the Warehouse Event Preview.


Leo's Watch Shop


Paris Chop Suey


"Shoe Shop"
(Yeah, I know I've already given you a sneak peek, but I thought maybe you wouldn't mind another!)



Rainy Day Royal and His Collection of Books


Golden State

Thanks to all of you for your recent comments. They are a fresh source of inspiration, and it's so nice to know that you're out there...!


No comments:

Post a Comment