Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spring is Nice, but it's Really Starting to Feel Like Summer!

We've been blessed with another week of glorious weather here in the Bay. Yesterday I drove into San Francisco, over to Marin, and back to the East Bay. I viewed the Bay from the vantage of three beautiful bridges -- the Bay Bridge, Richmond Bridge, and of course the Golden Gate. I couldn't help but think..."I love this place." (Trust me, there are days when I don't think that - but most often, I do.)

To celebrate the approaching season, and daydreams of an endless summer, I've added a few new print options to my Etsy shop.

Now available... Skycab no.1, 2, and 3... only $10 for a 5x5 Metallic print, or $25 for a set of three.


Until now, I've only offered Limited Edition, Matted prints. These little Skycabs are now available au natural, so you can dress them up as you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment