Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Instant Roadtrip! Just in time for Summer


Hi Everyone,
With so many things going on, my posts have been a bit sparse lately. Like many people, my life is in transition, and it looks like I'll be on the road a lot in the near future. As such, I think it's appropriate that my Instant Roadtrip! Postcard Sets are finally ready!!!
(I'll let you know more about all the transitions as they unfold - definitely some exciting things in the works.)


I worked long and hard on these little Postcard Sets. I wanted to assemble six photographs that reflect elements of my favorite roadtrips... everything from the drive-in diner and off-color Motel, to the over-sized Orange shaped hamburger stand.

I envisioned you jumping from your car, darting inside the souvenir shop, and snatching up a precious bag of goodies to show the folks back home (postcards included!)




Each postcard is ready to stamp and mail to a friend, give to a road-ready graduate, cozy up under your favorite refrigerator magnet, or pop in a 4x6 frame.


A big Thank you! to those of you who suggested photographs for this Set on my previous Post. Please email me your address, and I'll send you an Instant Roadtrip! of your very own.


These six -postcard Sets are now available for $10 in
my Etsy Shop.

I hope you're all enjoying a great week. I'm working on photographs for Poppytalk Handmade's Summer themed Market, and am gearing up to give you a sneak peek in the next day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment