Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Plaid Friday


Hello and welcome to Plaid Friday! I hope your Thanksgiving was warm and wonderful.

You probably know about "Black Friday" in which people visit big-box stores to kick-off their holiday shopping, and cash in on super sales. Well, you may also know that the Bay Area likes to do things a little differently. This year, two local galleries decided to organize "Plaid Friday," to encourage people to support the little guys (and girls) of the business world.

I'm excited to participate along with many Bay Area independent businesses and Artists, and am offering Free Shipping in my shop, now through Sunday, November 29. Just enter "Plaid Friday" in your Buyer's Message, and I'll refund your shipping costs via Paypal. If there is a photograph that you'd love to have, but do not see in my shop, just let me know.

Thanks everyone for your continued support. Plaid or Black, I hope you have a fantastic Friday...!

No comments:

Post a Comment