Thursday, May 27, 2010
I recently came across a batch of these vintage Film Processing envelopes, and they stopped me in my tracks. "So. Super. Cute." were likely the exact words uttered.
Soon to find its way into a simple black frame, I hope this film envelope lives a long, happy life on my studio walls. One for Me, two for You... now available at ABLE + BAKER.
- ► 2012 (82)
- ► 2011 (99)
- I remember staring at the sea
- A Most Stylish Way to Develop Film.
- The Red Racer
- On Any Sunday
- An Exploration in Chaos
- Small Town Portrait, Sunlight and Open Space
- Small Town Portrait, The Downtown Hussle
- Small Town Portrait, Colors of Winter
- Small Town Portrait
- Mother's Day Hangover
- SFMOMA Artist's Gallery Warehouse Event
- Simple Pleasures, no.4
- Succulent Wedding Cake
- ▼ May (14)