Thursday, October 28, 2010

Flight Attendant Fancy







My brother and his lovely wife are having a Halloween party, and in typical fashion, I have no idea what to wear. It occurred to me this morning that I may be able to turn an outfit I already have into snazzy 1960's flight attendant garb.

I did a quick google image search and found these photographs. Air travel in its heyday... wowzah, don't you just love it? My aunt was a United Airlines flight attendant during these times, and she said the outfits were such fun to wear.

What about you? Do you dress up for Halloween, or save that sort of silliness for the kids?


1 comment:

  1. Oh my, look at those hotpants! I'm thinking about it...I guess I have only a few days now....I'm sure I can whip up something from my closet to answer the door in! :)

    ReplyDelete