(Each Friday I'll share a found photograph with you, in hopes of further celebrating how photography can enrich our lives. Whenever I visit thrift stores or antique shops, I really enjoy looking through bins and boxes of photographs and paper ephemera. Found photographs have an air of mystery about them, and whether they incite laughter, admiration, or a gentle heartache, they spark a sense of curiosity and wonder that makes me feel in-the-moment alive and part of a common humanity. And I like that.)
- ► 2012 (82)
- One of my favorite things about Oakland
- Ah, happy day...
- Friday's Found - California Classic
- Ocean, this morning...
- New Skycab for Spring
- stillness and movement as the sun goes down and th...
- Record Store Day
- Friday's Found
- Camera Obscura
- Sunday is Song, no.2
- Friday's Found, The Lovely Lady
- Beauty and the Bookshop
- Music at Rest
- There once was an ocean blue...
- Childhood, Scene 3.
- Friday's Found, It's Picture Time
- ▼ April (16)
- ► 2010 (190)