Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Found, The Lovely Lady


This week, you may have noticed a prevailing theme -- Faces!
I thought this found photo would be a perfect way to wrap up the week. I hope your weekend is every bit as lovely...


(Each Friday I'll share a found photograph with you, in hopes of further celebrating how photography can enrich our lives. Whenever I visit thrift stores or antique shops, I really enjoy looking through bins and boxes of photographs and paper ephemera. Found photographs have an air of mystery about them, and whether they incite laughter, admiration, or a gentle heartache, they spark a sense of curiosity and wonder that makes me feel in-the-moment alive and part of a common humanity. And I like that.)



2 comments:

  1. Oh! That's a beautiful pic! I also love hunting down lost photographs, there's something special about them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so classic. what a chin! she must be use to be a pretty lady once...

    ReplyDelete