Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Love at first sight.


This past weekend Josh and I celebrated ten years of knowing each other.

(nine years of friendship + one year as husband and wife = ten years already?)
Labor Day Weekend is not our wedding anniversary, it's just our own special marker of when the story began...

Sunday was just as the name implies, glorious and sunny. We ventured out to the Alameda Flea Market, an amazing source for everything vintage. The Market is located on the waterfront, so while you stroll through 800 tables of vintage treasures, you can also gaze starry-eyed at the San Francisco skyline.

I found many things that I loved, loved, loved, but when I saw this, I knew we were simply meant to be...










Thrills, fun, and the truest of views...
each an element to a happy little story that is still being written.

No comments:

Post a Comment