Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bees, Trees, and a Southern California Sunset

I spent the weekend at a most magical wedding in Southern California...







This year we've enjoyed so much time in the southerly part of our state,
I'm beginning to form my own Southern California state of mind. This state of mind may be based more in fantasy than reality, but the point is, it's filled with golden palms and perfectly tattered typeface, and it's luring me in...


skinny palms at dusk...

I returned home to read this wonderful writeup on Bees and Trees.
Thanks to Bees and Trees for taking a sincere interest in my work, and for offering such an insightful Feature on my photography.

I continue to learn from all of you, and the comments you share, so please, continue to share! I'm off to my studio to matte some photographs. One of these days I'll get around to sharing more photos from our roadtrip (I think I'm still decompressing...
)

1 comment:

  1. These shots are absolutely beautiful. I love the paper lanterns. I can see how you'd be lured in...I am, too!

    ReplyDelete