Friday, April 30, 2010

The Towncar


I was sorting through some photos this morning, and found this shot of a New Yorker. I love old cars. You may have already made that assumption, but I thought I'd come right out and say it.

This New Yorker got me thinking about a couple of things.

1. I really love New York. We haven't been there in about two years, and I think we're due for a visit.

2. I really love San Francisco. That's where I am right now.

3. The New Yorker is a true classic. Why didn't they make a San Francisco too? Or did they, and I just don't know?

4. Are there cars named after other cities? I know there's the Malibu, but what else? Where's the Chicago, the Detroit, or the El Paso....?

Apparently, these are the things I think about.


Check out a few of my favorite car photographs here, here, and here.


Also, Thanks to all of you who have entered my Giveaway at The Bright Side Project. Reading through your expressed visions of California has been delightful to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. I am such a fan of your work...the colorful balloons on the street light! Yes. Found you through Simply Hue and I am so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete