Friday, April 30, 2010
I was sorting through some photos this morning, and found this shot of a New Yorker. I love old cars. You may have already made that assumption, but I thought I'd come right out and say it.
This New Yorker got me thinking about a couple of things.
1. I really love New York. We haven't been there in about two years, and I think we're due for a visit.
2. I really love San Francisco. That's where I am right now.
3. The New Yorker is a true classic. Why didn't they make a San Francisco too? Or did they, and I just don't know?
4. Are there cars named after other cities? I know there's the Malibu, but what else? Where's the Chicago, the Detroit, or the El Paso....?
Apparently, these are the things I think about.
- ► 2012 (82)
- ► 2011 (99)
- The Towncar
- hash browns & honey
- Sunlight is Painting
- Join Me on the Bright Side and Win!
- Studio Sneak Peek no.1
- The Valley at Sunset
- Surf and Turf
- Man's Comfort, Woman's Joy
- The Golden
- Simple Pleasures, no.3
- Because Moms are Special
- He plays sound, I play sight.
- Shell Shop in Blue
- Playing Tourist
- A Gift in Yellow
- A Friendly Reminder
- ▼ April (16)