Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Northerly, Southerly new new news...

I'm excited to announce that Local Collection, a fantastic art boutique in the Glendale Galleria, will now by carrying my work.
My first Southern California stockist!

I dropped off a colorful array of almost fifty prints this afternoon... matted, framed, even a few Instant Roadtrip Postcard Sets. Thanks to Local Collection for welcoming me, I'm thrilled to have this opportunity to show my work!


And, in the northern realm of our Golden State...
Four photographs from my Valley of the Moon Apartments series are now available for rental or purchase at SFMOMA Artist's Gallery in Fort Mason Center.

I've re-stocked prints at Artist XChange in San Francisco, and Slate Gallery in Oakland too, so if Autumn's got you feeling artsy, hop on over to all three galleries to see what's new...

Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment